Notes on Meterology by Richard B. Kemp, Peter Young, Andrew S. Kemp (Paperback, 1989)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.39Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Kemp and Young series, this book provides a concise introduction to meteorology. Information is presented using diagrams, illustrations and worked examples. Mathematics is kept to a necessary minimum and there is a comprehensive index to aid quick reference. Notes on Meteorology is suitable for First Officer or Master Marine certification exams, those new to sea faring, and those whose practical experience is limited to narrow areas and wish to expand their kwledge.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Kemp,Peter Young,Richard B. Kemp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/1989
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.