All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionExplore Arthur Miller's superior play about good and evil, self-identity and morality by looking into CliffsNotes on The Crucible. Boost your insight (and impress your teachers as a result!) by using this study guide to gain understanding about the play's central story, set during the Salem witch hunts in the 1600s. You'll also discover parallels to contemporary witch hunts -- such as the McCarthy investigations of the 1950s -- and the paraia and fear that accompany them. And that's t all! CliffsNotes on The Crucible provides critical commentaries, a list of characters, and background information about Arthur Miller and his prolific writing career.
- Author BiographyJennifer L. Scheidt received her M.A. from the University of Texas at San Antonio and now is a full-time instructor at Palo Alto Community college in San Antonio, Texas, where she teaches various writing and literature courses.
- Author(s)Denis Calandra,James L. Roberts
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication22/05/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCliffs Notes S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.