All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichard of Gloucester crosses and double--crosses friends and foes alike in a --holds--barred effort to solidify control of the throne once occupied by his brother, Edward IV. His antics prove fruitful until one final battle with Henry, Earl of Richmond, at the end of the War of the Roses.
- Author(s)James K. Lowers
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/09/1961
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCliffs notes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCliffs Notes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight92 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.07
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $51.70
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.