CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionNature is the ultimate teacher of how to overcome all obstacles because it is relentless in overcoming any barriers to its forward progress. By exploring nature's diverse processes, you will discover how you too, are driven by similar mechanisms of self determination and rebirth. Life's secret is that has been committed to your success since the beginning. Coached by the wisdom of the ancient Chinese Masters, explore the 64 Degrees of Wisdom from the I Ching, as nature's ways of success that can inspire you to move effortlessly through the changes. This illuminating and timely book shows how life's commitment to growth always reveals its essential goodness. When you can appreciate nature's tremendous power for renewal, you will discover that the same power is inside of you.
- Author BiographyKari Hohne is a dream analyst, radio personality and author using nature's wisdom to bridge the gap between spirituality and environmental consciousness. Her articles appear in PubMed, and her books include Tao te Ching: The Poetry of Nature, The Mind's Mirror: Dream Dictionary and Translation Guide, and The Mythology of Sleep: The Waking Power of Dreams.
- Author(s)Kari Hohne
- PublisherWay of Tao Books
- Date of Publication13/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWay of Tao Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.