All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionNothing is Risk-Free in Health Care is t a ?scare? book but actually an ?alert? book, calling patients? attention to some of the many risks existing in everyone's medical care?and offering some hints on how to decrease many of those risks. Written in an easy-reading conversational style, he reviews several aspects of medical care?physicians, pharmacists, surgery, mental health, hospitals and those risks people create for themselves. Throughout it all, he stresses the importance of the patient's constant awareness of risks and looking for ways to avoid or eliminate them. His advice is for the patient to take responsibility for his own health care.
- Author(s)Do Arnold Melnick
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.