All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an in-depth case study of a joint operating arrangement (between the Seattle Times and the Seattle Post-Intelligencer ) and its impact on the five surrounding daily newspapers in its market. The study examines this impact in the context of ten factors in the market, including suburbanization and direct mail. The author focuses on three major topics - circulation, advertising and staffing - to see how they have changed. The study looks at changes to see if they have an impact on the market and on the traditional role of newspapers, which is to provide information and ideas necessary for civic intelligence.
- Author Biographylgrim /f Tim /i A.
- Author(s)Tim A. Pilgrim
- Date of Publication04/08/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.