All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe last century has been marked by numerous discussions about the concept of the temporality of the Now. The most essential elements of the topic of the Now are presented in atemporal analysis (and beyond) of lebendige Gegenwart. In the author's analysis this tion is the core of phemelogy and a derivative phemelogisation of the constitution of time. The first part of the book is dedicated to the necessary reconstruction of the category of the Now, the second treats about the atemporality of the Now, the third one is an additional reference to Husserlian deepest transcendental reduction: the Now as being freed from temporality. Furthermore, the author compares his thoughts to the ideas and to the concept of the modalization of the consciousness that is present in the post-Husserlian temporalities.
- Author BiographyCezary Jozef Olbromski researches the phenomenology of time. The most current issues in his philosophy are the notion of lebendige Gegenwart and the atemporal description of the Now . His interdisciplinary interests focus on the issues of the changes of contemporary democracy and the political.
- Author(s)Cezary Jozef Olbromski
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- Series TitlePolish Contemporary Philosophy and Philosophical Humanities
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight280 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.