Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.95Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description*36:00:00* The clock activates so suddenly in my mind, my head involuntarily jerks a bit to the side. The fog vanishes, dissipated in an instant as though it never was. Memories come slotting into place, their edges sharp eugh to leave furrows, and suddenly I kw. I kw exactly who I am. My name is Lia Johansen, and I was named for a prisoner of war. She lived in the Tiersten Internment Colony for two years, and when they negotiated the return of the prisoners, I was given her memories and sent back in her place. And I am a genetically engineered human bomb. Lia Johansen was created for only one purpose: to slip onto the strategically placed New Sol Space Station and explode. But her mission goes to hell when her clock malfunctions, freezing her countdown with just two minutes to go. With Plan B, memories of her past, and identity besides a name stolen from a dead POW, Lia has idea what to do next. Her life gets even more complicated when she meets Michael Sorenson, the real Lia's childhood best friend. Drawn to Michael and his family against her better judgment, Lia starts learning what it means to live and love, and to be human. It is only when her countdown clock begins sporadically losing time that she realizes even duds can still blow up. If she wants any chance at a future, she must find a way to unlock the secrets of her past and stop her clock. But as Lia digs into her origins, she begins to suspect there's far more to her mission and to this war, than meets the eye. With the fate of t just a space station but an entire empire hanging in the balance, Lia races to find the truth before her time--literally--runs out.
- Author BiographyMargaret Fortune wrote her first story at the age of six and has been writing ever since. She lives in Wisconsin. Nova is her first novel.
- Author(s)Margaret Fortune
- PublisherDaw Books
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleSpectre War
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDaw Books
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.