All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents the fabrication and circuit modeling of quantum dot gate field effect transistor (QDGFET) and quantum dot gate NMOS inverter (QDNMOS inverter). It also introduces the development of a circuit model of QDGFET based on Berkley Short Channel IGFET model (BSIM). Different ternary logic circuits based on QDGFET are also investigated in this book. Advanced circuit such as three-bit and six bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and digital-to-analog converter (DAC) were also simulated.
- Author BiographyDr. Supriya Karmakar is currently working as an Engineer in Intel Corporation, Hillsboro, Oregon, USA. Dr. Karmakar completed his PhD in Electrical Engineering from University of Connecticut in the year 2011. The specialization was Novel Three State Quantum Dot Gate Field Effect Transistor: Fabrication, Modeling and Applications . He has five years experience in semiconductor device fabrication and circuit modeling in his PhD academic career in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Connecticut. He has modified different photolithography processes and metal organic chemical vapor deposition (MOCVD) techniques to fabricate various types of semiconductor devices like quantum dot gate field effect transistor (QDGFET), quantum dot gate non-volatile memory (QDNVM), quantum dot channel field effect transistors (QDCFET), Solar Cells etc. for different projects. He is also an expert in designing different types of masks for photolithography as well as E-Beam lithography. Dr. Karmakar has also published more than 30 papers in international peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings.
- Author(s)Supriya Karmakar
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, 24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.