Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a combined literature and grammar unit that contains everything you need to teach the vel and more! Included in the unit are pre-reading, active-reading and post-reading activities with grammar lessons, literary activities, a literary terms and elements matching quiz, a final essay test with grading rubric, and other activities just for fun!
- Author BiographyThe owner and creator of Middle School Novel Units is a middle school language arts teacher who was born to teach! My love of learning and my dream to teach began in 1971 on my first day of kindergarten. I grew up playing school every weekend in my grandma's basement. My desire to teach never wavered through the years and finally became a reality with encouragement of my husband to attend college during the years that I stayed at home raising our 4 children. I graduated from the University of South Florida in 2005 and have been happily teaching ever since. Through teaching, I discovered a love of writing curriculum. I wrote my first complete novel unit in 2008. Middle School Novel Units Inc. has been in business since June of 2011. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of a unit for a particular novel. Time permitting, I will create it for you. I do most of my creative work on units during the summer as I have little time during the school year, preferring to devote my time to my classes.
- Author(s)Middle School Novel Units
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.