Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a methodical and effective approach to planning, plotting, writing and finishing a successful vel. The content is broken down into 16 steps designed to simplify the vel-writing process. It shows the aspiring author how to lay the foundations for a successful vel, target a specific genre, and use basic guidelines to determine length and plot. It also advises on how to successfully market a vel.
- Author BiographyEvan Marshall is the president of The Evan Marshall Agency, a literary agency that specialises in representing fiction writers. A former editor and packager, he has contributed articles on writing and publishing to numerous magazines.
- Author(s)Evan Marshall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/01/2004
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Weight277 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.