All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionIt is intended to evaluate Broch's literary status and his contribution to the modern vel and to give to the reader wishing to acquaint himself with Broch's work a clear interpretation of each vel, also in relation to the writer's life. Thorough use is made of Broch's letters, essays, scientific and other writings in order to explain difficult passages in his vels. His psychological, philosophical, historical-philosophical and sociological theories are expounded wherever they exert an influence on his vels.
- Author(s)Malcolm R. Simpson
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1977
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 177
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight170 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.