All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a humiliating deception that she believed had left her permanently scarred, Laura thought she'd never love again. She'd finally come to terms with her quiet, predictable life-that is, until she meets charismatic actor Nick, who rekindles her faith in men. Despite initial doubts, Laura begins to let Nick in. But as she learns to trust again, she's surprised to find that he's t always the cheerful, confident man he appears to be when the cameras are rolling. Soon Nick's violent downswings begin to push the limits of her endurance, and Laura must find the strength to help him understand his own dark past. But can she save him-without losing herself?
- Author BiographyMarleen Reichenberg was born and raised near Munich, Germany. Before publishing her first novel in 2012, Reichenberg studied law and worked for several years as a lawyer. She currently lives in southern Germany with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Marleen Reichenberg
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byGerald Chapple
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.