Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a longtime psychiatrist who is himself gay, this unique guide will help parents deal with discovering they have a gay son, allowing them to more comfortably come out of their closet as their son comes out of his. * Explores ways parents can deal with negative, often-secret thoughts about having and parenting a gay son * Helps parents of gay sons see factual distortions they need to revise, misunderstandings they need to correct, and neurotic tions that need undoing * Includes revealing and instructive vignettes from parents and sons who have been the author's patients, personal friends, and acquaintances * Recommends steps to be taken by parents based on time-tested and proven psychological principles
- Author BiographyMartin Kantor, MD, is a Harvard-trained psychiatrist who has been in full private practice in Boston and New York City.
- Author(s)Martin Kantor
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.