All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionMild mannered and gentle Sam Huntington's vailla ice cream cone was going along just fine until one fateful day when he walked past a bundled-up person sobbing on a park bench. This -good-deed-goes-unpunished tale follows the swirling, out-of-control events that spun Sam's life into uncharted territory. This book introduces Detective Paul O'Neill, Sam's lifelong pal. O'Neill helps his buddy Sam dodge the bullets life throws him, but when a body shows up . . .
- Author BiographyAuthor Steve Kelly has published four books about the heavy cruiser USS Boston during the War in the Pacific - chronicling her participation in the combat action that pushed the Empire of Japan into Surrender. Steve has applied his storytelling skills to this book, the first of a series that introduces Detective Paul O'Neill.
- Author(s)Steve Kelly
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.