Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.78
About this product
- DescriptionA nfiction story about raising four preschoolers alone.
- Author BiographySuzy Nelson has a degree in English and many writing classes including a Designation in Public Relations from UCLA extension. This is her third published book. Previously she has written Andy the Reincarnated Cat, a short story for children. A man dies, goes to Heaven and returns as a cat only to discover that he forgets he's a cat and keeps getting into trouble. Her second book is Before the Last Bell Rings, a mystery based on the real-world experiences when she taught English at a gang-ridden high school. In this story the teacher is so stressed out from the administrator's constant harrassment that she accidentally kills her. Ms. Nelson lives with her two Bouvier dogs and two cats on the Central Oregon Coast.
- Author(s)Suzy Nelson
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.