Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionMost people only kw her as Justin Bieber's mom, but Pattie Mallette has had an incredible journey of her own. Many people have heard of her son's rags to riches triumph. A few kw she was a teen mom who had to overcome a drug and alcohol addiction. Even fewer kw the rest of her story. Now, for the first time in detail, Pattie shares with the world the story of a girl who felt abandoned and unloved. Of a teenager who made poor choices. Of a young woman who attempted suicide and could hardly bear to believe that anyone would ever care for her. One who messed up, got pregnant, and got a second chance. Every reader will find themselves somewhere in Pattie's painful journey of redemption. They will be encouraged by her example that what was once broken can become whole. Pattie's story will inspire readers to believe that even in the darkest of places, there's always hope. For those who feel unlovable, there's always love. And for those who believe they're a lost cause, there's always room for ather chance.
- Author BiographyPattie Mallette, known to most of the world as Justin Bieber's mum, is more than just the mother of a world-renowned pop sensation. Pattie walks a rarely travelled road parenting her son through the unpredictable journey of fame. As a young woman and a single mum, she fought hard to rise above her painful past of abuse and poverty. Pattie hopes to encourage troubled youths, struggling singles mums, and the broken-hearted through her story.
- Author(s)A. J. Gregory,Pattie Mallette
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date14/12/2016
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.