All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe origins of the architecture office nps tchoban voss go back as far as 1931. Founded in Hamburg, the group practice w also has offices in Berlin and Dresden and is one of the most active and successful offices in each of the three cities. Quality living and work environments and attractive and stimulating urban and personal surroundings can only be created by taking a holistic approach to planning that encompasses the entire spectrum of environmental design, from urban design to the building details. For the architects, the principle of sustainability applies t only to construction but must also be seen as an aesthetic category. This book shows examples of the office's recent projects that reveal how nps tchoban voss applies their tion of quality from the scale of the local neighbourhood to the design of interiors, and how at a formal level, they continue to create modern architecture that eschews short-lived architectural fashions in favor of creating ecomic architecture of lasting aesthetic value.
- Author(s)Falk Jaeger
- PublisherJOVIS Verlag
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Languageeng, ger
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintJOVIS Verlag
- Width245 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.