All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionNuclear cardiac imaging refers to cardiac radiological diagstic techniques performed with the aid of radiopharmaceuticals, which are perfused into the myocardium as markers. These imaging studies provide a wide range of information about the heart, including the contractility of the heart, the amount of blood supply to the heart and whether parts of the heart muscle are alive or dead. This is essential information for cardiologists, and nuclear imaging has become an increasingly important part of the cardiologist's armamentarium. Chapters in Nuclear Cardiac Imaging cover historical, technical and physiological considerations, diagsis and progsis, conditions other than Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), advanced cardiac imaging, and challenges and opportunities. New to the fifth edition are key point summaries at the start of each chapter, clinical cases with videos, and a question and answer chapter on practical issues. This volume is ideal for nuclear cardiologists in training and nuclear clinicians alike who are searching for quick answers to important clinical and technical questions.
- Author BiographyAmi E. Iskandrian is a Distinguished Professor of Medicine and Radiology and Chief of Nuclear Cardiology in the Division of Cardiovascular Disease at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Ernest V. Garcia is an Endowed Professor in Cardiac Imaging in the Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences at Emory University's School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note457 illustrations
- Weight2690 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAmi E. Iskandrian,Ernest V. Garcia
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.