Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe criticality of the United States Air Force nuclear enterprise demands that commanders have the best possible understanding of system performance, both in the aggregate and at the drill-down levels sufficient to make timely corrective actions when warranted. We model a strategylinked measurement system for nuclear enterprise sustainment. We propose a new Aggregation h method for aggregating performance metrics using United States Air Force approved or adapted metrics that possess the capability to weight metrics, as well as compare performance between organizations and within the same organization over time. We demonstrate our method with generated performance data designed to test the sensitivity of our method. Our Aggregation h method provides a simple, intuitive measurement approach that enables unity of effort and influences behavior at each hierarchical level towards achieving strategic goals, and is extendable to performance measurement for other complex sustainment systems.
- Author(s)Andrew S Hackleman
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.