All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is mainly focused on basic concepts and different applications of NMR from the small molecules to biological macromolecules. This book was made with contributions from different authors all over the world who are working on different aspects of science with the common tool of NMR. Different types of NMR methods used to analyse the structures of small molecules and proteins and the complete story of how one can solve the structure of the new drug molecule are explained. A review on NMR structural and dynamical aspects of the death domain super family proteins, and the metabolic profile and quantification of metabolites in PGI cherry tomatoes using solid state NMR are explained. Also, the usefulness of Proton Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (1H NMR) spectroscopy in the study of edible oils and fats, and of food lipids in general, from both qualitative and quantitative points of view is mentioned.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byD Krishnarao
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.