All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Nuclear Medicine in the popular Case Review Series offers self-assessment preparation for board reviews to help residents and recertifying radiologists stay on top in their field! Dr. Harvey Zeissman presents 200 case studies - covering hot topics like PET/CT, SPECT/CT, and radiation safety - with images and questions to refine and reinforce your understanding of nuclear medicine.
- Author(s)Harvey A. Ziessman
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCase Review
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteOver 400 images, including new PET/CT images in color!
- Weight998 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.