All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume discusses the legal interpretation and implementation of the three pillars of the Treaty of the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, 1968, regarding the n-proliferation of nuclear weapons; the right to develop research, production and use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes; and issues relating to nuclear disarmament. It examines the status of international law regarding nuclear capacity, considering competing legal approaches to the development of nuclear techlogy, n-proliferation, disarmament and regulating nuclear weapons within a contemporary international context.
- Author BiographyJonathan Black-Branch is Professor of International Law, Royal Holloway University of London and Chairman of the International Law Association (ILA) Committee on Nuclear Weapons, Non-Proliferation & Contemporary International Law. Dieter Fleck is Former Director International Agreements & Policy, Federal Ministry of Defence, Germany; Rapporteur of the ILA Committee on Nuclear Weapons, Non-Proliferation & Contemporary International Law.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDieter Fleck,Jonathan L. Black-Branch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.