All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the only up-to-date, concise nuclear pharmacy reference on the market. Built on nearly 50 tables and figures, the handbook provides essential facts and information used daily in nuclear pharmacy practice. Much of the tabular content is drawn from the popular textbook Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Pharmacy and Nuclear Medicine, 3rd Edition (2011), edited by Richard J. Kowalsky and Steven W. Falen. Readily accessible, pertinent facts are contained in approximately 50 tables and figures. There is a chapter on Clinical Applications of Radiopharmaceuticals, organized by organ system, that covers the most common uses of radiopharmaceuticals.
- PublisherAmerican Pharmacists Association
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Pharmacists Association
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Edited byClyde N. Cole,Richard J. Kowalsky,Stanley M. Shaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.