All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionState-of-the-art survey by leading experts in the field. Major foci are superheavy nuclei and neutron-rich exotic nuclei. In addition new developments in nuclear fission and nuclear cluster decay are shown. Finally developments in relativistic heavy ion collisions and the physics of supercritical fields are detailed.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Dr. H.C. Mult Walter Greiner, Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies (FIAS).
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/09/2014
- Series TitleFIAS Interdisciplinary Science Series
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 107 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byWalter Greiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.