Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the development of simple, reliable tools for modifying gene expression 'on demand'. It addresses the numerous problems slowing down progress in this field, such as the variable and unreliable use of OLGs to modify gene expression. It also addresses the poor understanding of the processes which regulate trafficking and govern whether and where an oligonucleotide (OLG) can interact with its target.
- Author(s)A. Gewirtz
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.