All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNudibranchs are among the most beautiful creatures on the reef, with colours and shapes that dazzle and delight. Unlike fish that may disappear before our eyes in a flash, the showy nudibranch glides slowly along the substrate, allowing us the time to savour this extraordinary sight. With their shell-less unprotected, bodies how do they survive in seas filled with hungry mouths? How do these sightless creatures navigate the reefs to find food and mates? What and how do they eat? How do they reproduce? What special relationships have they developed with other reef inhabitants? These and many more questions are answered in this informative and lavishly illustrated book. You will never look at nudibranchs the same way again.
- Author(s)David W. Behrens
- PublisherNew World Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationJacksonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight444 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.