All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionNuendo 5 Power: The Comprehensive Guide explains step-by-step how to get the most out of Steinberg's Nuendo 5, the high-end professional Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) application. This edition goes in-depth like never before, with detailed descriptions and down-to-earth tutorials. For anyone from professionals to vices, Nuendo 5 Power: The Comprehensive Guide provides the real-world examples and instruction to get the most out of the DAW application.
- Author BiographyAshley Shepherd is a gold and platinum award-winning producer, engineer, and musician with more than 20 years of experience ranging from recording, mixing, and mastering to production, software development, and technical writing. His credits include Blessid Union of Souls, Carole King, Pokemon: The Movie, NASCAR, NFL, Oprah, Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, Puma, Procter & Gamble, Woolrich Clothing, and many more. As a technical author, he has written PRO TOOLS FOR VIDEO, FILM, AND MULTIMEDIA and PLUG-IN POWER!:THE COMPREHENSIVE DSP GUIDE, and he writes manuals for Steinberg, Endless Analog, and IOSONO. At his studio, www.audiogrotto.com, he continues to produce and mix new music (Bad Veins) and create sound design for film and television while providing support and installation of Endless Analog's CLASP systems for clients ranging from Peter Frampton to Oliver Leiber.
- Author(s)Ashley Shepherd
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.