Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionA photocopiable maths activity book for Key Stage 3 students in Year 7. It seeks to cover all the key objectives of the Numbers and the Number System strand of the National Numeracy Strategy framework. There are over 50 pages of photocopiable activities, and minimal teacher preparation is required. There are ideas for whole-class oral and mental maths starter activities (as recommended by the framework). Each activity is divided into three progressive steps for easy differentiation, and extension learning activities are provided to reinforce and develop the pupils' learning. There are tes for teachers. The text is part of a series in which there is one book for each year group at Key Stage 3, from Year 7 to Year 9.
- Author BiographySteve and Hilary are both full-time mathematics writers and educational consultants. Steve taught Key Stage 3 maths for eight years prior to becoming a mathematics education lecturer at Reading University. Hilary is currently involved in high-ability maths teaching at Key Stage 3, on a voluntary basis. They have written many secondary maths textbooks together, including Fast Forward and KS3 Maths Booster Book (Hodder/WHSmith).
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/02/2003
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDeveloping Numeracy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w line throughout
- Weight259 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.