Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a light-hearted look into a world beyond simple arithmetic, providing an overview of the rich world of higher mathematics. Trigometry and calculus are demystified. The text includes math humor along with intriguing glimpses into subjects such as topology, transfinite arithmetic and chaos theory.
- Author BiographyBetsy Wolff Frey is a software developer and author of books for children. She is delighted to be able to exercise both sides of her brain, using the logical left side for programming, web design, and, more recently, demystifying advanced subjects for students. The right side of her brain gets its workout from children's fiction and artwork. She feels very lucky to live in beautiful places and to have enjoyable work that stimulates her mind. She lives with her husband, Eric, in California and Maine.
- Author(s)Betsy Wolff Frey
- Date of Publication29/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.