All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this series looks at how to say the numbers 1 to 10 in a different modern foreign language, with each spread within the book covering a different number. This book looks at the numbers in German. Text on each page is in both English and German, and simple, labelled photographs provide additional support. It has a dictionary at the end of each book that gives all the words featured in both German and English, and also includes a pronunciation guide.
- Author BiographyDaniel Nunn has written numerous books for young readers on a variety of topics, specializing in early years and elementary education. Like Eddie the Elephant, he enjoys playing hide and seek with his two young children. His favorite hiding place is behind the curtains in the living room!
- Author(s)Daniel Nunn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- LanguageMultiple languages
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWorld Languages: Numbers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.