All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.70
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.40
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionNumerical Geometry of Images examines computational methods and algorithms in image processing. It explores applications like shape from shading, color-image enhancement and segmentation, edge integration, offset curve computation, symmetry axis computation, path planning, minimal geodesic computation, and invariant signature calculation. In addition, it describes and utilizes tools from mathematical morphology, differential geometry, numerical analysis, and calculus of variations. Graduate students, professionals, and researchers with interests in computational geometry, image processing, computer graphics, and algorithms will find this new text / reference an indispensable source of insight of instruction.
- Author(s)Ron Kimmel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note254 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight640 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.