All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis IMA Volume in Mathematics and its Applications NUMERICAL METHODS FOR BIFURCATION PROBLEMS AND LARGE-SCALE DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS is based on the combined proceedings of two workshops devoted to compu- tational issues. The workshops were an integral part of the 1997-98 IMA program on EMERGING APPLICATIONS OF DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS. I would like to thank Donald G. Aronson, University of Minnesota (Mathematics); Wolf-Juergen Beyn, Universitaet Bielefeld (Fakultaet fuer Mathematik); Eusebius Doedel, California Institute of Techlogy (Applied Mathematics); Berld Fiedler, Free University of Berlin (Mathematics); H.B. Keller, Caltech (Applied Mathematics); Yannis Kevrekidis, Princeton University (Chemical Enginering); Jens Lorenz, University of New Mex- ico (Mathematics and Statistics); Edriss S. Titi, University of California (Mathematics); Laurette S. Tuckerman, Laboratoire d'Informatique pour la Mecanique et les Sciences de l'Ingenieur (LIMSI) for their excellent work as organizers of the meeting. Special appreciation to Eusebius Doedel and Laurette S. Tuckerman for serving as editors of the proceedings. I also take this opportunity to thank the National Science Foundation (NSF), and the National Security Agency (NSA), whose financial support made the workshop possible.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number119
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight753 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEusebius J. Doedel,Laurette S. Tuckerman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.