All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces advanced numerical-functional analysis to beginning computer science researchers. The reader is assumed to have had basic courses in numerical analysis, computer programming, computational linear algebra, and an introduction to real, complex, and functional analysis. Although the book is of a theoretical nature, each chapter contains several new theoretical results and important applications in engineering, in dynamic ecomics systems, in input-output system, in the solution of nlinear and linear differential equations, and optimization problem.
- Author(s)Ioannis K. Argyros,Said Hilout,Yeol Je Cho
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.