Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers a broad spectrum of the most important, basic numerical and analytical techniques used in physics -- including ordinary and partial differential equations, linear algebra, Fourier transforms, integration and probability. Now language-independent.<p>Features attractive new 3-D graphics. Offers new and significantly revised exercises. Replaces FORTRAN listings with C++, with updated versions of the FORTRAN programs w available on-line. Devotes a third of the book to partial differential equations -- e.g., Maxwell's equations, the diffusion equation, the wave equation, etc.
- Author(s)Alejandro L. Garcia
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication09/03/1994
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/11/2009
- Content Noteindex
- Weight790 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.