All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionFor readers with some competence in PDE solution properties, this book offers an interdisciplinary approach to problems occurring in natural environmental media: the hydrosphere, atmosphere, cryosphere, lithosphere, biosphere and iosphere. It presents two major discretization methods: Finite Difference and Finite Element, plus a section on practical approaches to ill-posed problems. The blend of theory, analysis, and implementation practicality supports solving and understanding complicated problems.
- Author(s)Daniel R. Lynch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight960 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.