All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis work meets the need for an affordable textbook that helps in understanding numerical solutions of ODE. Carefully structured by an experienced textbook author, it provides a survey of ODE for various applications, both classical and modern, including such special applications as relativistic systems. The examples are carefully explained and compiled into an algorithm, each of which is presented independent of a specific programming language. Each chapter is rounded off with exercises.
- Author BiographyDonald Greenspan is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Texas, where he received the Distinguished Research Award in 1983. An experienced lecturer, he has authored 200 papers and 14 books, many of them textbooks on computational mathematics. His assignments included positions at Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley and Princeton.
- Author(s)Donald Greenspan
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication13/12/2005
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width186 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.