All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionNumerical Techniques in Finance is an invative book that shows how to create, and how to solve problems in a wide variety of complex financial models. All the models are set up using Lotus 1-2-3; some of the advanced models also make use of Lotus macros.Using the models set out in the book, students and practicing professionals will be able to enhance their evaluative and planning skills. Each of the models is preceded by an explanation of the underlying financial theory. Exercises are provided to help the reader utilize the models to create new individualized applications.Numerical Techniques in Finance covers standard financial models in the areas of corporate finance, financial statement simulation, portfolio problems, options, portfolio insurance, duration, and immunization. A separate section of the book reviews the relevant mathematical and Lotus 1-2-3 techniques. Each of the book's five parts begins with a succinct overview.Simon Benninga is on the faculty of the School of Business Administration of the Hebrew University. He has been Visiting Professor of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School and at the Graduate School of Management at UCLA.
- Author BiographyThe late Simon Benninga was Professor of Finance and Director of the Sofaer International MBA program at the Faculty of Management at Tel-Aviv University. For many years he was a Visiting Professor at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Simon Benninga
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.