All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYes you can finish your nu felt project in under one hour! Learn to nu felt faster & better using tips & techniques that lead to better results! Intended for the nu felter with medium level experience and skills, t a basic how-to. Includes special detailed chapters on how to use a microwave, a portable electric sander and how to pick the best fabrics & fibers plus quick & easy ways to fix mistakes. Second edition.
- Author BiographyNancy E. Schwab has been creating and designing nuno felt for the last ten years in San Francisco. Her books are based on a daily blog that has hundreds of daily readers. Her focus is on how to nuno felt better and faster using the latest tools, materials and shortcuts based on some of the newest trends in this ever-changing, endlessly fascinating fiberart known as nuno felt!
- Author(s)Nancy E Schwab
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.