Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for the perfect gift for a baby or toddler? Nursery Stitch is brimming with beautiful projects for babies and young children. Rebecca Shreeve's unique ideas combine hand-applique, embroidery and simple machine-stitches with gorgeous textiles to create irresistible gifts for the little ones in your life. The first chapter, Tiny To-dos, reveals invative ways to embellish bought items, such as a nappy bag, bib or baby socks. Or simply breathe new life into hand-me-downs and disguise stains with lovely embroidered motifs. In the next chapter, Beddy-Byes, liven up a baby's room with Doggy Draft Excluder, Monster Play Mat or a Cosy Kitty Cushion. Finally, Cute and Cuddly is full of colourful creatures that children of all ages will just adore. Percy Pig will be baby's best friend in time and Molly Mouse will be a prized pal for years to come. So say good-bye to shopping and start stitching simply stunning gifts for the ones you love.
- Author BiographyRebecca Shreeve studied textile design at De Montfort University. She creates bespoke toys and soft furnishings that appeal to adults and children alike, which she sells via her website: www.quirkles.co.uk. Rebecca lives in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Rebecca Shreeve
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width220 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.