After her husband's alcohol induced rage lands her in the hospital, Leah embraces the 51% ownership of her grandfather's nursery in a small town in Oklahoma. The only issue is the cocky cowboy who owns the other 49%. Austin has grown into quite a man since the last summer she spent in Colvin at her grandparents' house as a child. But she has vowed to never need ather man in her life after what she left behind in New York City, so can Austin be the one to change her mind? Austin is shocked to find out the nursery he loves so much has been willed to himself and the one girl he has had a crush on since he was a boy. The only problem is they can't stand to be around each other. But she is gorgeous and he can't keep his thoughts off the red head he has to spend all day with. She's a tough one to crack and when he finds out what happened to her will he run away or want her more?