All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed as a revision and study aid for student nurses undertaking their pharmacology module/s and related exam assessment. It is a self-test book of self-assessment questions and quizzes that is designed to both test students learning and help them tackle their kwledge gaps by explaining the answers to all the questions included. The text is organised into body systems chapters and each chapter includes the following types of questions: *True or False *Multiple Choice *Fill in the blank *Match the terms. Within each chapter, all the answers are given and then explained - so the book can be used both for self-testing and more constructive revision. A must have!
- Author BiographyDr. Katherine M.A. Rogers is a lecturer in Applied Health Sciences with the School of Nursing and Midwifery at Queen's University Belfast, UK. She is also Editor of the Nurses! Test Yourself series.
- Author(s)Katherine Rogers
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width54 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.