All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionACE Nursing Assessment:: On the go Head-to-Toe Health Assessment The physical assessment can bring butterflies to any nursing student . . . it did for me! It's hard to remember the order, the technique, the process, and all the abrmalities. This health assessment book for nursing students helps relieve that pressure and anxiety by providing a NO FLUFF, easy to read, full of pictures physical assessment that you can easily learn. You + NRSNG = Confidence Listen, I've been there . . . nursing school is hard, sometimes professors are hard. I felt like I was drinking from a fire hose. On top of that they told me they were going to film me while I completed a physical assessment . . .what! I searched all over the internet looking for a concise resource that condensed the health assessment in an easy to learn format. This book does all that and more! The book is packed full of pictures and resources. Included in This Book -Basic Anatomy -Assessment Technique by Body System -Abrmal Findings -Resources (videos, charts, assessment sheets, clinical organizer) Its time you take control of your nursing studies . . . NRSNG.com is the leader in helping nursing students ACE the NCLEX and pass nursing school. Scroll up to buy! The book includes ONLY adult physical assessment techniques.
- Author BiographyMy name is Jon Haws RN, CCRN. I am an ICU nurse at a Level I Trauma hospital in Dallas, TX. I attended a second degree BSN program where I graduated with Summa Cum Laude and earned a position with Sigma Theta Tau (International Honor Society for Nursing). I obtained my CCRN advanced certification (critical care registered nurse) in 2014 joining the ranks of just 1.7% of all registered nurses that hold this certification. Professionally, I precept new nursing graduates and students and aid them in the transition to new nurse. I have a passion for teaching and nursing and my goal is to create a generation of highly skilled and educated nurses.
- Author(s)Jon Haws
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.