All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe favorite in nursing assistant education, NURSING ASSISTING: A NURSING PROCESS APPROACH, 11E prepares more nursing assistants for meaningful careers in acute care, long-term care, and home health than any other book of its kind! The step-by-step format walks you through more than 150 procedures, including key skills in patient handling and transfers, wound care, communication, safety, and record keeping, as well as special care procedures for patients with medical devices, catheters, and physical or mental impairments. Easy-to understand chapters also take you through the essential background information nursing assistants need to kw, such as basic human anatomy, career planning, and the latest health care trends. Updated throughout, this edition has numerous carefully chosen new full color photos and illustrations to bring the content to life. Designed to make learning fun and easy, NURSING ASSISTING: A NURSING PROCESS APPROACH, 11E is the perfect solution for nursing assisting education.
- Author BiographyBarbara Acello has worked in long-term care for more than four decades. Currently a nurse consultant and educator, she owns a school for nursing assistants, where she helped to write and develop mandatory state curricula for nurse aides and EMTs. She has also written and contributed to dozens of textbooks, instructor guides, quick reference guides, and supplemental instructional materials for health care personnel. Formerly a practicing nurse, Ms. Acello was also a director of nursing and a long-term care facility consultant. Her interests and expertise include clinical geriatrics, resident safety, pain assessment and management, restraints, pressure ulcers, and infection control. She is particularly committed to improving working conditions, education, and professionalism for personnel in the long-term care industry. Barbara Hegner, MS, RN Former Professor Emeritus Nursing and Life Science Long Beach City College, CA.
- Author(s)Barbara Acello,Barbara R. Hegner,Esther Caldwell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2472 g
- Width223 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.