All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic resource offers complete coverage of nursing case management from theoretical background and historical perspective to practical applications and how the field is changing to meet the challenges of today's health care environment. It focuses on the implementation of various case management models used throughout the United States and abroad. Key topics include the impact of public policy on health care; understanding the effects of health care reimbursement and its application at the patient level; throughput and capacity management; the impact of the revenue cycle; compliance and regulatory issues; and principles needed to improve case manager--client interaction. This helpful resource is designed to help nurse case managers assess their organization's readiness for case management, prepare and implement a plan to achieve necessary improvements and evaluate the plan's success.
- Author(s)Elaine Cohen,Toni G. Cesta
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.