All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionLearning about research can be a daunting task. Kader Parahoo's bestselling Nursing Research guides beginners gently but thoroughly, as well as presenting new debates and perspectives to those with some research experience. This latest edition includes three timely new chapters on qualitative methods, introducing grounded theory, phemelogy and ethgraphy. It integrates the discussion of evidence-based practice throughout, advises on systemic literature reviewing and clearly explains a wealth of methods and skills to support your understanding of research. An explanatory glossary at the end of the book complements Parahoo's accessible writing style, ensuring all readers can get to grips with the kwledge needed to read, comprehend and critique research. This popular book offers a comprehensive introduction to important research concepts, processes and issues. It equips students with the information and skills they need to utilise research throughout study and in everyday practice.
- Author BiographyKader Parahoo is Professor in Nursing and Health Research, School of Nursing and Institute of Nursing Research at the University of Ulster, Coleraine campus, UK.
- Author(s)Kader Parahoo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight856 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.