All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionFor Ebony Swann life is stifling; her mother reads her diary, her father is cold. Her only sanctuary is her room. Following successful exam results she seems set for a career in banking, but that soon comes to an end through the stifling atmosphere of the bank and incompetence. So which way forward? The purchase of a dog helps; 'Prince' fills the loving void kept at arms' length by her parents. Through Prince she can engage with the world. And it is through this door of connection that Ebony experiences a chance encounter in a local wood, an encounter that will change her life and set her on a road of her own choosing. In Nursing a Reputation Patricia Rose delivers a gentle vel of change in which a young woman moves from introspection to a career where the wellbeing of others comes first.
- Author BiographyPatricia has a medical background having worked as a practice nurse for many years. Her love of the countryside and animals is strongly portrayed in this novel. She frequently uses this as a backdrop in another of her hobbies which is photography. Patricia is also a keen supporter of musical theatre.
- Author(s)Patricia Rose
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.