All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionFuture healthcare services are changing to give patients more rights over their own healthcare. The NMC requires that nurses work in partnership with those in their care. This book provides a timely guide to enabling patient and carer participation in nursing care. It challenges the reader to see the person in the patient and explores the nature of the nurse-patient relationship. It gives practical advice on how students can promote participation on placements and in practice. The book also offers an insight into the realities of being a carer, and discusses how quality of patient experiences can be assessed.
- Author BiographyAudrey Reed has recently retired from the role of programme manager and nursing lecturer at Leeds University. She had been in this role for ten years during which she had led on curriculum development. On such development, was a new module on service user and carer perspectives which she created jointly with an expert patient . She has 25 years' experience of teaching, both pre- and post- registration students.
- Author(s)Audrey Reed
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.