All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe role and scope of nursing in primary health care is continually evolving as a result of changes in society. This book explores current issues from the perspective of nursing, showing how policy informs practice. The topics covered include: * health needs profiling * assessment * interprofessional work * quality of care * family carers * new nursing roles in primary health care The book is suitable for practioners in primary health care, students doing diploma, degree and postgraduate courses in nursing and health studies, and also post-registration courses. Nursing in Primary Care draws on research and examples from practice to encourage a questioning approach to policy information and the consequences of its implementation.
- Author(s)Ann MacKenzie,Fiona M. Ross
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/1996
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4ill.
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.