Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, written by three authors from three different countries, speaking three different languages who happen to be doctoral students at one of the largest business schools in Europe, provides fascinating kaleidoscopic insights on the contextual topics of global concern. The three, in their own unique ways provide an in-depth understanding of the various decisive elements prevailing in the global business environment. The unstructured and informal approach of the experienced researchers brings out many candid and insightful observations of global business players from various industries. The book provides glimpses of the leadership challenges, opportunities and the operational response options as well as evolving business models and job profiles in the emerging kwledge era. The idea presented is well thought out, easy to contextualise and simple to operate. The transformational paradigm provided by the authors is justified by the recent happenings in the global business world. Also, the paradigm is futuristic and provides for the leadership exigencies of the dynamic, disruptive fast changing business environment. Tomorrow is uncharted. How does one step into uncharted territory? What does globalisation globalise? Does globalisation augment localisation? What kind of invative management thinking and practices are required to meet the challenges of instant global connectivity and networking? How different will tomorrow be from today? What traits would be essential for future managers and business leaders? These and many more questions from the basis of this book. The book also throws light on how proactive learning is and how it will be a critical success factor in the fast-emerging kwledge era.
- Author(s)Alejandri Rodriguez,Dr. Saumya Sindhwani,Dr. Theresa Loo,Jose Guillermo
- PublisherSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.